What’s On- Labour Day Long Weekend in Melbourne
The Melbourne Labour Day Long Weekend is fast approaching! With an overwhelming amount of events and activities happening in the city, you will not be bored.
Here’s some of my favourite things that are happening in Melbourne this weekend –
- Madonna – The Queen of Pop is performing live this Saturday and Sunday at Rod Laver Arena. If you have not yet booked your tickets and accommodation, do so now! Her Rebel Heart Tour is not to be missed!
- The 20th Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival – With the fashion festival wrapping up on Sunday the 13th of March, you still have time to get involved in the style frenzy of the year.
- Melbourne Food and Wine Festival – Another event which is wrapping up this weekend, so be sure to take advantage of the delicious food and beverage goodness that will still be available throughout the city.
- Atlantis: City of Titians – If Trance music is your thing, then book your tickets and head on down to the Hisense Arena on Sunday the 13th of March.
- The highlight of the weekend is none other than Melbourne’s annual Moomba Festival. Take advantage of the Friday Fun Pass to make the most of the rides available, watch Melbourne’s creativity come to life during the Moomba Parade or see the Birdman Rally in action! There’s something for everyone and is worth taking a look whether you are a local or from out of town.
What are you getting up to this weekend? Are you heading off to anything on the list, or getting up to something different?