Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix Accommodation
The 2017 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix will be returning to Melbourne from the 23rd – 26th March 2017! Don’t miss a spectacular line up of music, fine dining and of course, racing!
With general admission to the Grand Prix starting from just $25, anyone can enjoy the electric atmosphere and cheer on Aussie and International greats at Albert Park.
Accommodation packages at our premium Melbourne CBD location starts from $409.00 per room, per night.
Fancy something to eat at the hotel before racing off to Albert Park? Alice’s Restaurant serves breakfast from 6.30am daily. Enjoy a range of options including bacon and eggs, pancakes, sausages, cereals, pastries, fruits, yogurt and more! Enjoy our discounted breakfast special during the Grand Prix, with a full buffet breakfast available for only $14.00! Be sure to collect your breakfast voucher from reception in order to redeem the special offer.
Rooms are selling fast, so don’t miss out and book your stay with us today!
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation and breakfast offer is valid for stays from March 23rd – 26th 2017.
- Package starting price is valid for stays in a Heritage Queen or Twin Room, room only.
- Rooms are subject to availability and prices may change without notice.
- Accommodation must be paid in full at the time of making the reservation.
- Bookings are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
See you at pole position!