Optimum Service Standards At Our Hotel In Melbourne
ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel is proud to be accredited through Accor’s Chinese Optimum Service Standards.
This program has been endorsed by the Australia China Business Council & the China National Tourism Office. The Optimum Service Standards has been designed to enable the hotel to better cater for the growing inbound market from China. Accor is the first hotel group in Australia to introduce these standards. Accredited hotels offer Chinese travellers Chinese dishes on menus, Chinese breakfast items such as congee, chop sticks, Chinese television channels and Chinese language welcome kits to name a few. An integral component of the Optimum Service Standards is training for Accor’s staff in cultural differences that will assist them to more respectfully serve Chinese guests.
ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel are happy to provide the following services and facilities for our Chinese speaking guests:-
- Mandarin speaking staff
- Chinese language services*
- Welcome letter
- Hotel business card – details in both English and Chinese
- Chinese Official Guide – Melbourne including map
- Chinese television channels – CCTV News, CCTV4 and CCTV-9 Docos
- Guest rooms with twin bedding configuration
- WiFi internet access in Public Areas and Broadband in guest rooms*
- Chinese items on breakfast buffet
- Green tea available in all guest rooms and both Jasmine and Green tea available in Alice’s Restaurant
- Hotel slippers
*Charges may apply